1. Application for admission to a course should be made in the prescribed application form which is available along with the prospectus.
2. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted. All the details furnished by the candidates in the application form should be accurate and correct.
3. Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
4. Completed application must accompany a Postal Order/ DD for Rs. 300/- as registration fees.
5. Application for admission to the courses should be submitted to the principal of the Jaya College of Pharmacy & Paramedical only by Designation and NOT BY NAME.
6. Certificate of permanent residence, should be produced by the candidates who have passed the HSC or their equivalent examinations from High Schools situated outside Tamil Nadu for considering them as candidate belonging to Tamil Nadu. (note: The name of guardian should be mentioned only if both parents of the candidate are deceased.)